NYCB Renewal Application – June 2017
Thank you for choosing to be certified by the New York Certification Board (NYCB). Certification of peers promotes our profession generally and your practice and prospects specifically. Our renewal application is now available online!
- CRPA: 24 hours recovery-specific education (multiple courses); plus, 4 hours peer ethics
- CARC: 15 hours recovery-specific education (multiple courses); plus, 3 hours peer ethics
- Training Inventory: Please click here to access the training inventory form. Please fill out this form and email it, together with copies of your training completion certificates and a copy of your CRPA Scholarship Award letter (if applicable), to Elisabeth Kranson, NYCB Certification Coordinator at
- Application and Fees: Please click here to submit your online renewal application and payment. If you have been awarded a CRPA Scholarship to cover renewal fees, please enter “CRPASCHOLAR” in the Promo Code box. You MUST complete this step to proceed with the certification renewal process.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are still available to renew your CRPA certification. If you are interested, please fill out an online application, along with your renewal application. Click here to submit your scholarship application.
In order to determine your renewal date, please verify your credential using the NYCB online credential verification system: http://www.asapnys.org/verify-a-certification/
Failure to compete the renewal process prior to your renewal date can result in a late fee and/or suspension of your certification.
For more information about the NYCB renewal process, please click here.
Questions? Contact Elisabeth Kranson at email@example.com
If you have any questions, contact Gayle Farman firstname.lastname@example.org